If your plate is expired more than 90-days or does not renew in the next 90-days, you will not be able to renew online or at a kiosk.
- Online -You can renew your plate online HERE.
- Kiosk -We have four self-service kiosk locations.
- Mail -Renew by mail at the address below. Checks should be made payable to: Sumner County Clerk.
- Drive-Thru– The Windows in Gallatin and Hendersonville process basic MVD renewals. If your expiration date is changing, you will need to come inside the office.
- In Office – The County Administration Building in Gallatin or our Hendersonville MVD office. For safety reason the number of customers allowed inside the office will be limited. https://sumnertags.com/information/locations
Have additional Questions?
Leave your contact phone number at 615-452-4063 or Clerk@SumnerCountyTN.gov and we will call you.